Honor Society Review 2020

Honor Society Review 2020

0 Comments

This article contains affiliate links. If you click on these and make a purchase, we will receive a small percentage of the sale. However, this does not influence our editorial content. You can read our disclosure to learn more.

If you want a nonprofit organization that rewards all your academic efforts, Honor Society is the place to be. The organization creates educational value and unlimited benefits to students. It comes in the form of test Prep, foreign language classes, career guides as well as job and scholarship offers.

It’s hard to tell a legitimate organization from a shady one. Thousands of students in the US get countless invitations from nonprofit societies but choose to throw it in the bin for fear of scam. Quite frankly, for students who have fallen prey to such illicit organizations, trusting one that offers real value will always be a hard nut to crack.

For instance, Jaffar, a graduate of  Hawaii University, laments on how he got an invitation from a scholarship society while he was in college. He paid the $100 membership fee but never got to reap a single benefit from the society. Cases like this have become rampant, prompting students to receive any information concerning scholarship opportunities with a pinch of salt.

There’s no need masking the fact that 90% of nonprofit organizations out there are all out to scam its members, but the remaining 10% on the legitimate end is worth your thought.

Honor Society Review

The Honor Society review all over the internet by members and alumni echoes the organization’s credibility, So far, garnering a 4.7 rating from 380 reviews on Trustpilot. The BBB accredits the society with an A+ rating.

Generally, Honor Society offers a thousand dollar value if the students purchase all materials individually. Still, the society allows students to access the offers at a lower rate when the students decide to become a member. The association charges a membership fee of $60 per individual student to gain exclusive privileges on all materials.

Also, aside from the academic values, people worldwide recognize the Honor Society.  They are presenting an opportunity for beneficiaries to link up with people from different parts of the world. Besides, the alumni unit allows past beneficiaries to share their experience and lay a groundwork for academic excellence.

How To Get In

The Honor Society membership is open to students in all fields and passionate about building an excellent career path. However, members categorize into different Honor session based on their GPA. Students with a 3.8 – 4.0 GPA are ranked as “highest Honor members,” while those that fall within 3.5 – 3.79 rank as “high Honor members.” Students below the ” high Honor member ” ranking are called “Honor members.”

Those have much quicker access to scholarships and other academic values that those at the bottom.

Benefits

Scholarship opportunities are readily available to all members, and all members receive an Honor Society membership certificate after graduation. Displaying your membership statuses on your resumes and cover letters helps to boost your chances of employment. Also, the Honor Society has several job listings from several organizations on their site. 

So, if you are still wondering if registering to be a participant for the Honor Society is worth it. We are happy to let you know that the benefits outweigh the cost, and you will be glad you did. Register today and be a part of the winning team!

Join Honor Society

 



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *