7 Benefits of Choosing a Digital Teacher Planner
- Less likely to lose information (If a teacher planner book gets lost, all information, grades, names, and passwords are gone)
- More affordable
- Lightweight, portable, and takes up less space
- Easy to rearrange plans and routine tasks- copy tasks in-app to next week, month or day
- No paper waste
- Eco- friendly
- Can be accessed from anywhere on any device
Why You Will Love This Digital Teacher Planner
This digital teacher planner is easy to use for ALL teachers, tutors, and homeschoolers at any grade level, no matter how good your technical knowledge is.
This digital teacher planner is
– ready to use – no need to fill in dates or choose a design.
– affordable and saves you money.
– a clickable PDF and can be used on any device with any PDF annotation app. You can handwrite or type in your information.
– has an easy navigation between pages.
– comes with a predated calendar which saves time.
– starts August 2020 to July 2021 (full school year).
What Is Included in This Digital Teacher Planner
The planner has 58 pages in PDF format. Some pages are horizontal and some vertical. We recommend to use this planner with a PDF annotation app.
– School Year Calendar – August 2020 – July 2021
– 7 x Daily Lesson Plan
– My Busy Day
– Things to Do
– 4 x Weekly Lesson Plan
– Year at a Glance
– Attendance Sheet First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Birthdays Calendar
– Blank Page – Portrait
– Communication Log
– Curriculum Map – First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Field Trip Information Page
– Grade Sheets – First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Group Notes
– Medical Information
– Meeting Notes
– Parent Contact Information
– Student Passwords
– Teacher Passwords