What Is Included in This Digital Teacher Planner
The planner has 469 pages and 9329 hyperlinks in PDF format. Some pages are horizontal and some vertical. We recommend to use this planner with a PDF annotation app.
– School Year Calendar
– Daily Lesson Plan
– My Busy Day
– Things to Do
– Weekly Lesson Plan
– Year at a Glance
– Attendance Sheet First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Birthdays Calendar
– Blank Page – Portrait
– Communication Log
– Curriculum Map – First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Field Trip Information Page
– Grade Sheets – First Quarter – Fourth Quarter
– Group Notes
– Medical Information
– Meeting Notes
– Parent Contact Information
– Student Passwords
– Teacher Passwords
– Transportation Page
7 Benefits of Choosing a Digital Teacher Planner
- Less likely to lose information (If a teacher planner book gets lost, all information, grades, names, and passwords are gone)
- More affordable
- Lightweight, portable, and takes up less space
- Easy to rearrange plans and routine tasks- copy tasks in-app to next week, month, or day
- No paper waste
- Eco- friendly
- It can be accessed from anywhere on any device.
Why You Will Love This Digital Teacher Planner
This digital teacher planner is easy to use for ALL teachers, tutors, and homeschoolers at any grade level, no matter how good your technical knowledge is.
This digital teacher planner is
– is reusable every year – no need ever repurchase a teacher planner.
– affordable and saves you money.
– a clickable PDF and can be used on any device with any PDF annotation app. You can handwrite or type in your information.
– has an easy navigation between pages.
– comes with an undated calendar so that you can use it for a lifetime.
– includes a full school year.